yes we are successfully for the most part also but every now and again jk2 causes a
stream terminated unexpectedly error.

we use Commons FileUpload too but that is not the problem, it' JK2 and this is
mentioned is fixed in CVS HEAD (again, because it was "fixed" before but people
continued to have issues).

ADC

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software