OK, so apparently I am doing a cross context request dispatcher call,
which is bad.  So I shouldn't do that.  Assuming my app is under
c:\jakarta\webapps\ChargeCard (context is /ChargeCard), that means my
servlets should be under
c:\jakarta\webapps\ChargeCard\WEB-INF\classes, correct?  If that is
the case, how do I get my pages to invoke my servlets?  To date I have
been putting my servlets in c:\jakarta\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF\classes,
and invoking them with /servlet/com.gcc.creditcard.DoLogin.  Now that
my classes are under /ChargeCard, invoking them with
/servlet/com.gcc.creditcard.DoLogin says that they're not found, and
likewise with just com.gcc.creditcard/DoLogin.  I'm sure their's a
very simple answer found somewhere I just don't know where to look, so
if you feel like making me work to get the answer feel free to just
point out the resource I should be viewing (I can't find anything in
the tomcat docs).

Thanks!

--Xeth

--