Lee,

You mail server is rejecting all messages to your address because you have
exceeded your quota. Hence, you will not receive any messages until this is
resolved. Please note that the apache list server will eventually remove
addresses from the list the consistently return delivery failure messages.

Apologies to the rest of the list subscribers for this message, but I obviously
can't e-mail Lee directly.

Mark