Garret Wilson wrote:

I was *just* about to check into filters (or go insane, one or the other). Thanks for the example. Note, however, that you're example doesn't enumerate *all* the accept headers, which means it won't work if a browser decides to sent each accept string as a separate header.

True -- is that legal? I just looked at RFC2616 and it doesn't seem to be explicitly specified, so... I know I've never seen a UA do that but if it's possible, Murphy will make it happen at the worst possible time :-)

--
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                          dream.  code.