I am taking over a project that's running on Weblogic 8.1 SP3 today.. They are only using the jsp-container and it is time to renew the support agreement with BEA.
So I was just wondering, is it worth it? Or is Tomcat as good as WL or maybe better? Does WL have features that is missing in Tomcat? When the time comes to use EJB, is JBoss as good as/better than WL?

So basically, I would like some advice on why I should/shouldn't continue with
Weblogic? :)

Regards,

BTJ
Bjørn T Johansen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic
messages"
To which someone replied: