Join a java group, join a html group, combine what you learn.  ;)

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 13:14:46 -0700 (PDT), Justin Jaynes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I realize this group is NOT for JSP development
questions.  Does anyone know of such a group?

I have exhausted my books in looking for answers and
would like to chat with other JSP developers.

My appreciation for all this list has already done for
me.

Justin Jaynes

--
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
-- Benjamin Franklin (1755)