> add under your [channel.socket:localhost:60002]
> host=localhost
> port=60002

According to the documentation at
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/connectors-doc/jk2/jk2/configwebcom.html
(under channel.socket):

"The name of the channels should be: channel.socket:HOST:PORT, where
HOST and PORT are the tomcat Ajp location. You could use other names and
explicitely set HOST and PORT, but this is discouraged. In most cases,
you don't need to set any other config - just add a line like
[channel.socket:localhost:8009] and all other things will have good
defaults."

So according to the documentation, I don't need to set host and port
explicitly.  But at this point, I'm willing to try anything.  So I tried
it, same result:

[Thu Sep 23 09:40:42 2004] [error] channelSocket.open() connect failed
localhost:8009 146 Connection refused
[Thu Sep 23 09:40:42 2004] [error] ajp13.connect() failed
ajp13:localhost:60002

It's almost as if Apache 2.0.51 is ignoring the settings for the
channel.socket.  I might think it wasn't finding workers2.properties
(even though I have it in the default location, under Apache's conf/
directory), except that it's picking up the URI mappings just fine.
Might this be a bug in mod_jk2 and/or Apache HTTPD 2.0.51?

Kyle

_____

Kyle Adams | Java Developer  |  Gordon Food Service  |  616-717-6162