I edited that file. I do not have a WAR.
I just put the directory in the webapps directory. There is not a context.xml file in
that context directory.

-----Original Message-----
From: QM [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 11:38 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Tomcat 5.0 contexts

On Fri, Sep 24, 2004 at 10:37:51AM -0400, Luc Foisy wrote:
: I did get my context to load from Catalina/localhost/qbs.xml
: INFO: Processing Context configuration file URL
: file:/home/tomcat/conf/Catalina/localhost/qbs.xml

Did you edit that file (qbs.xml) or the one in your WAR file's
META-INF/context.xml?  Tomcat doesn't overwrite the file in
conf/{engine}/{host} with the one in the WAR file, even if the WAR file
is newer.

-QM