From: Fred Yu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 10:49 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Where is Catalina.out?

Hi

I just downloaded and unpacked tomcat 5.0.28 to window 2000 machine. I
deployed my web war file and am able to run it through window explorer.
But I can not find Catalina.out file under logs directory. The tomcat is
in default configuration. Can anyone tell me why?

Cheers
Fred

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee(s).
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not
an intended recipient, please notify the sender of this email
immediately. You should not copy, use or disseminate the
information contained in the email.
the views of Capco.

http://www.capco.com/