I assume you use deploy/undeploy. install/remove or undeploy/install will
lock files.

-----Original Message-----
From: Derek Mahar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: October 13, 2004 4:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Locked jar during Ant undeploy on Tomcat 5.5.3

> Are you doing undeploy or remove?

I'm using Ant to deploy an application that is already installed and running
on Tomcat.  Ant first attempts to undeploy the application before it deploys
it.
Ant reports that this is successful, but Tomcat leaves a few locked jars
behind.  Yoav suggested that I enable the antiJARLockign attribute on the
context.  I'll try that and report what happens.

Derek