Hi,

if your bean implements HttpSessionBindungListener you can
code a ValueUnbound method that can do what you want.

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]Im Auftrag
von Sergey V. Udaltsov
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 14. Marz 2001 13:08
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: JSP, sessions: how to notify bean about the session end?

Hello all

My JSPs uses some session-scoped bean. This bean, among other duties, is
responsible for logging in and out of some app server. I would like the
bean to perform autologout on the session end. Is it possible? How?
AFAIK usual finalize can be called ages after the object is really free
- so I do not like this way. Any ideas?

Regards,

Sergey