Roland Carlsson wrote:

Ok, so I can use LDAP to Authenticate and Authorize my users via AD. There
are no problem with them having to write there credentials again, there are
other solutions for that.

About security we have to use SSL anyway so I'll guess that it will solve
the problem.

I'm trying with the following but get no information from the logs if there
actually are any activity going on... Or if there are anything wrong. But I
can't login. :-/

I've never done it myself. Try to break things up into smaller pieces - test LDAP from a standalone client, see if that connection URL and DN work at all. There are plenty of LDAP clients, OpenLDAP on UNIX, they have tons of links to other tools. There is a Java client as well on their site.

Also, search the mailing list archive. There wre problems like yours reported before.

Nix.