uhmmmm ...

it works fine from our side. But as i saw so many posts concerning that point i was
really puzzled it was so simple to set up :-)

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Steve Kirk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : mercredi 13 octobre 2004 16:56
À : 'Tomcat Users List'
Objet : RE: Connection Pooling using JNDI DataSource

As Yoav says, it works, and is very easy to use once you have it configured.

But note that lots of people seem to have trouble getting the config right.
I was one of those.  You have to persevere a bit.  The problem I had was
that there are lots of pages on lots of websites that describe how to do it,
and each page explains one of a number of different approaches (there is
more than one way to do it, besides the one you linked to, but don't worry
about that for now - the approach on that page is fine).  Stick carefully to
the set of instructions in your link, and it should work.