There are many tomcats out there running on many operationg systems

Who owns your $TOMCAT_HOME/work directory (should be the user who runs
tomcat).
Are you "including" something maybe?

Delete everything under the $TOMCAT_HOME/work but leave the directory.

On Wed, 14 Mar 2001, Mick Sullivan wrote:

> Can someone please tell me why my JSP pages arnt updating when I make
> changes to them.
> I have flushed the cache, made obvious changes to the files and even moved
> the entire JSP folder to another directory, yet when I point the browser to:
>   http://localhost:8080/project/jsp/index.html the pages and their links
> still exist???
> Anyone know what is wrong?

Jan K. Labanowski            |    phone: 614-292-9279,  FAX: 614-292-7168
Ohio Supercomputer Center    |    Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
1224 Kinnear Rd,             |    http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html
Columbus, OH 43212-1163      |    http://www.osc.edu/