Dear Yoav,
            It's a known fact that I was having problem Implementing the
connection pooling for my application, but this issues has been resolved
and I did test my application and everything seem to have worked
correctly. I do understand that something might have changed that is
causing the problem, But to the best of my knowledge nothing seems to
have changed. Since I am having problems with different versions of the
server.xml files, I choose to use port 8072 on my local machine too.
Below is the latest version of my server.xml file. Please let me know If
It needs any changes. Also please understand that this is my first web
application. I sincerely thank you for all your suggestions and help.

 <?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<Server>
  <Listener
className="org.apache.catalina.mbeans.ServerLifecycleListener"/>
  <Listener
className="org.apache.catalina.mbeans.GlobalResourcesLifecycleListener"/

  <GlobalNamingResources>
    <Environment name="simpleValue" type="java.lang.Integer"
value="30"/>
    <Resource auth="Container" description="User database that can be
updated and saved" name="UserDatabase"
type="org.apache.catalina.UserDatabase"/>
    <Resource name="jdbc/myoracle" type="javax.sql.DataSource"/>
    <ResourceParams name="UserDatabase">
      <parameter>
        <name>factory</name>

<value>org.apache.catalina.users.MemoryUserDatabaseFactory</value>
      </parameter>
      <parameter>
        <name>pathname</name>
        <value>conf/tomcat-users.xml</value>
      </parameter>
    </ResourceParams>
    <ResourceParams name="jdbc/myoracle">
      <parameter>
        <name>validationQuery</name>
        <value>select * from snet_cca_pooling</value>
      </parameter>
      <parameter>
        <name>maxWait</name>
        <value>5000</value>
      </parameter>
      <parameter>
        <name>maxActive</name>
        <value>4</value>
      </parameter>
      <parameter>
        <name>password</name>
        <value>temp</value>
      </parameter>
      <parameter>
        <name>url</name>
        <value>jdbc:oracle:thin:@chd4.sbc.com:1521:ostl411</value>
      </parameter>
      <parameter>
        <name>driverClassName</name>
      </parameter>
      <parameter>
        <name>maxIdle</name>
        <value>2</value>
      </parameter>
      <parameter>
        <name>username</name>
        <value>temp</value>
      </parameter>
    </ResourceParams>
  </GlobalNamingResources>
  <Service name="Catalina">
    <Connector acceptCount="100" connectionTimeout="20000"
disableUploadTimeout="true" port="8072" redirectPort="8443"
maxSpareThreads="75" maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25">
    </Connector>
    <Connector port="8009" protocol="AJP/1.3"
protocolHandlerClassName="org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler"
redirectPort="8443">
    </Connector>
    <Engine defaultHost="localhost" name="Catalina">
      <DefaultContext
className="org.apache.catalina.core.StandardDefaultContext">
        <Resource auth="Container" name="jdbc/myoracle"
type="javax.sql.DataSource"/>
        <ResourceParams name="jdbc/myoracle">
          <parameter>
            <name>factory</name>

          </parameter>
          <parameter>
            <name>maxWait</name>
            <value>-1</value>
          </parameter>
          <parameter>
            <name>maxActive</name>
            <value>20</value>
          </parameter>
          <parameter>
            <name>password</name>
            <value>temp</value>
          </parameter>
          <parameter>
            <name>url</name>
            <value>jdbc:oracle:thin:@chd4.sbc.com:1521:ostl411</value>
          </parameter>
          <parameter>
            <name>driverClassName</name>
          </parameter>
          <parameter>
            <name>maxIdle</name>
            <value>10</value>
          </parameter>
          <parameter>
            <name>username</name>
            <value>temp</value>
          </parameter>
        </ResourceParams>
      </DefaultContext>
      <Host appBase="webapps" name="localhost">
prefix="localhost_log." suffix=".txt" timestamp="true"/>
      </Host>
prefix="catalina_log." suffix=".txt" timestamp="true"/>
      <Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.UserDatabaseRealm"/>
    </Engine>
  </Service>
</Server>

Amar