Hi,
I just had an idea: it could be this is not your application's fault.
We've had these in the past where the DB ran out of processes, for
example if several apps or people were using it at once.  Ask your DB
for a breakdown of where the 200 processes are coming from.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>> You're wrong.  You can and should use classes12.zip (renamed to
>> classes12.jar) with Oracle 8i.  You can even use the modern
ojdbc14.jar
>> drivers.
>>
>> Yoav Shapira
>> Millennium Research Informatics

initialization

>> >For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>proprietary
or
>sender.  Thank you.

and notify the sender.  Thank you.