> From: Phillip Mangwiro [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Tomcat 5.5 & JRE 1.5
>
> Tried link java.sun.com.
> Got as far as the list page where it lists the JDK & JVM but kept on
> getting "Document contains no data!" error on clicking download.
> Can you send me the actual link to the JRE & or JDK setup file?

The [1.]5.0 download page (http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/download.jsp) is directly
linked from the Java home page, as the first entry under Popular Downloads, as noted
before.  Beyond that you hit the license agreement, which you must accept in order to
access the binaries.  There's no way to bypass that.  Works fine for me using either
Firefox or IE.

 - Chuck

THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR OTHERWISE PROPRIETARY MATERIAL and
is thus for use only by the intended recipient. If you received this in error, please
contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its attachments from all computers.