I think you should evaluate how your app is designed. If you need to
communicate cross context/processes you should consider using something like
JMS to give you good isolation. Today you may want to have everything on a
single box, tomorrow you might want other servers.

Another option to consider is to change the need for a singleton type of
class or store some info in a database.

Dov Rosenberg

Dov Rosenberg
Conviveon Corporation