Didik:
Tomcat, by default, sources the ROOT folder of your CATALINA_HOME\webapps..
if you would like to make modifications to your ROOT content as you are
trying to do, you can change the Context docBase in the server.xml file of
CATALINA_HOME\conf directory.

        <!-- Tomcat Root Context -->
        <Context path=" " docBase="[change this from ROOT to your folder]"
debug="0" reloadable="true"/>

You may want to put this in your
CATALINA_HOME\webapps\yourwebapps\WEB-INF\web.xml file:
  <welcome-file-list>
          <welcome-file>index.jsp</welcome-file>
        <welcome-file>index.html</welcome-file>
        <welcome-file>index.htm</welcome-file>

    </welcome-file-list>

This will tell tomcat to your source index.jsp first before index.html or
htm.

Thanks,

Azam Khan
Network Data Support Center