Hi,
I'm blocked since this morning with an annoying problem on Tomcat (5.27 and 5.28). Impossible to redirect users with the error-page tag on jsp and html files. I'm using that on the web.xml :
<error-page>
<exception-type>com.sofice.commun.securite.DroitsException</exception-type>
<location>/pagesError/droits.jsp</location>
</error-page>

The jsp are well-compiled but the broswer display an error message (HTTP 500). The start of the DroitsException (jsp, servlet ...) is unimportant the problem is the same.
Notice that the redirection works fine with servlet and 'directory listing' :
<error-page>
<exception-type>com.sofice.commun.securite.DroitsException</exception-type>
<location>/servlet/test</location>
</error-page>
<error-page>
<exception-type>com.sofice.commun.securite.DroitsException</exception-type>
<location>/pagesError/</location>
</error-page>

Many thanks for your answer.