-----Mensagem original-----
De: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 4 de outubro de 2004 13:45
Para: Tomcat Users List
Assunto: RE: help-me

Hi,
One question that's good to ask if whether you need Apache, or whether
Tomcat by itself can meet your requirements.  Tomcat can serve static
content such as HTML and images.  So on this list, we frequently suggest
that new Tomcat users first try Tomcat by itself.  You can always add
Apache to the mix later, and worry about the connectors (mod_jk or
whichever one you want) later.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics