On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 13:10:59 -0700, Michael McGrady
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This is very interesting.  My experience is almost the same as the bug.
> I also use frames.  It is NOT always the same frame with me.  And, I do
> not use the ImgTag from Struts but have rolled my own.  I think that
> this is very interesting.  Something in ImgTag and frames is the
> problem, apparently.

I did hear about similar reports, maybe two or three times, but:
- always with a tag; never ever with a utility class or anything else
- the admin webapp uses tons of tags, with frames, and I never got the
issue (I don't really use it, but I browse it quite often for testing
purposes); I think this ought to be a good enough test case

So this is extremely odd.

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rémy Maucherat