Hi,

Thanks for your answers and suggestions. I have never got so much help at any mailing
list at any project before! You guys rock! I haven't had the time to test this until
today. I'm trying to deploy the application with the deploy ant task. The application
is deployed and unpacked into the ROOT directory. But if I then enter the /admin
console and looks at the Context (/) I get an error saying: "HTTP Status 500 - Error
retrieving attribute debug - The server encountered an internal error (Error
retrieving attribute debug) that prevented it from fulfilling this request". But if I
restart the server I get a page for the Context (/) in the admin. Another thing is
that I can't see any document base at the admin page, why is that?

Thanks in advance.