Greetings.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I reckon someone here will
have some ideas!   So here goes...

I don't suppose anyone on the list knows of a way to dynamically (from code)
reload a previously loaded keystore (e.g. one used with the system property:
"javax.net.ssl.trustStore").

Problem I am having is that I programatically import/add a new cert to my
keystore no worries.  However, on first access of the keystore as specified
in the "javax.net.ssl.trustStore" system property, the JVM parses the entire
keystore and caches the all the entries.  Theen, when I add a new cert, the
entire JVM needs to be restarted before it will recognise the new cert
entry!

Thus, I need to be able to dynamically reload the keystore after adding a
new cert to it - or clear the JVM level cache, forcing it to reload.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

Carl