After having read the Tomcat User archives, I learned that Tomcat 5.5 server.xml
no longer uses <ResourceParams/>.  Instead, it uses only <Resource/>.  However,
after having read the JNDI Datasource HOW-TO
(http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.5-doc/jndi-datasource-examples-howto.html),
I am still unclear on the new <Resource/> syntax.  Does <Resource/> accept
the nested elements that <ResourceParams/> accepted, or does it accept only
attributes to define the datasource and DBCP parameters?

Derek