Well, I am developping a site I would like to block entry to.
However, my .css file is also in this directory, so having a pattern of /* also
blocks access to my css, making the site very ugly to see.

I have tried the following, with no result:
.jsp (no result), jsp (no result), *.jsp (app fails to start)

I haven't tried such thing such as regex.. I haven't seen that anywhere... Woudl
something like /\.jsp$\ work?

Thanks

Fred