From: Mick Sullivan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 6:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: 'work' Folder--help??

Hi
Anyone know what the hell is the 'work' folder for??
Ive been using Tomcat for a couple of months and just today my project is
gone all screwed up and when I make changes to the .JSP pages, they dont
update on the server. I am using tomcat on its own and in the server.xml
file I have the following Context declared

<Context path="/project"
                 docBase="webapps/project"
                 debug="0"
                 reloadable="true"
                 trusted="false" >
</Context>

How come the JSP pages are not relaoding now until i delete the folder
"localhost_8080%2Fproject" in the work folder?
What are the files inside in this folder actually for??, e.g.
_0002fjsp_0002fview_0005fparking_0005fcost_0002ejspview_0005fparking_0005fcost.class
Can somebody please help me ion this issue?
Im sure there is a simple answer.
Thanks in advance,
Mick