Hi,
As posted to this list at the time, the 5.0.25 build is missing the mail
session resource factory (due to my own faulty build configuration for
that release).  Accordingly, and always, use the latest stable version
(5.0.28 at the time of this writing).

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:556)
>        at
>sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.ja
>a:39)
>        at
>sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccesso
>Impl.java:25)
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>        at
>org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:284)
>        at
>org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:422)

and notify the sender.  Thank you.