Dear All

I have hosted my live website on Linux which has Apache 2.0 wuth tomcat 3.2.3 and my
database is on a sun server. I have multiple instances of tomcat running with single
installation hosting three diffrent websites. My problem is last fer days i am facing
a peculiar problem my java instances for one site reach to max threads (116 approx)
and hangs. while this happens my apache instances also reach 150 max at same time. Due
to which it affects my all three diff sites. I searched my jk.log file where i found
the error "ajpv12_handle_response, error writing back to server" in it occuring
continuously. Is it because of this error that my tomcat andapache hangs & whats the
solution for it. I have searched all mailing lists for the same.

Rgds

Prashant