From: Gregg Bolinger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: October 18, 2004 11:26 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Tomcat Ant Tasks

I am trying to use Tomcat Ant tasks to deploy my application while testing.
The only part I am having a problem with is trying to deploy the context
config file.  Below is my task

<target name="deploy-local" depends="war">

        <deploy

            url="${tomcat.local.url}"

            username="${username}"

            password="${password}"

            path="${path}"

            update="true"

            config="//$(basedir}/resources/anykey.xml"

            war="//${basedir}/build/${deploy.name}"/>

    </target>

The war file is deployed just fine, but my config file goes nowhere.  ANT
claims everything was successful.  Does anyone have any ideas about this?

Thanks

Gregg Bolinger

!DSPAM:4173e0ac132939060421364!