http://tinyurl.com/6llx2

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 10/18/04 2:12 PM >>>
Yes, it is on the server.
Our application by default is Tomcat. But if the customer insists in
different application server, we need to support customer's server. So I
like to ask if the Jakarta Commons Fileupload is a standard component?
If not, does other application server has similar component? Like
database
connection pool, all application servers have it. So I may be able to
wrap
it.

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 12:33 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: IO error: request.getReader(); readLine(); on Netscape

Hi,
This code is on the server, I'd image.  My advice: don't re-invent the
wheel, use Jakarta Commons Fileupload.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com

proprietary
and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s)
whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed
or
sender.  Thank you.