Hi

> When I open a new browser, I am getting session data in the new browser
that was in another browser.

Actually, at least for my IE it works as follows:

If I spawn a new browser window pressing ctrl-n, it is seen as a second view
for the same content and as such, IE keeps the cookies and therefor the
session.

If I open a new browser window through the start menu, it is a new instance
and therefor has no shared cookies and no shared session.

As this makes sense to me, I supose other browsers handle things similar.

Regards,
  Steffen