I have apache/tomcat all hooked up via mod_jk2.
I had everything golden and great.  I moved one of the environment from

http://domain/app1
http://domain/

works fine you can access the other apps even though they are not part of the directory structure. however, and I just noticed this today. there is a directory that is for my stats and it lives outside of both Apache and Tomcat, and use Script Alias for me to get to it. However I noticed today that when I try and access those stats http://domain/stats I get the Tomcat 404 error page.

worker2.properties
# Uri mapping for webapp1
[uri:/*]
worker=ajp13:localhost:8009

server.xml
<Context path="" docBase="/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/webapp1" debug="0"/>

Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen Technology. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.