Hi!

I having problem with tomcat not starting web-apps after a shutdown.

I deploy my web-app through the manager web-interface.
I try the web-app and it works perfectly.
Then I run the bin/shutdown.sh script and bin/startup.sh
I attempt to access the web-app and only get 404 errors.
I look in the manager and it says the web-app is stopped.
I try to start  the web-app but if fails.

The logfile says that either the file doesn't exist or isn't readable but
when I look the files are there.

It is the same user that runs the show so it seems kind of strange if tomcat
doesn't have rights enough to read files it has created by itself.

I'm running tomcat 5.0.28 on a Mac OS X server.

Please help me with this, it is rather urgent!

Thanks in advance
Roland Carlsson