We often have to restart Tomcat because of an ODBC issue (yes, we're
switching databases as soon as we can).  However, I've noticed this
error occuring in the Windows 2000 Event Log in association with Apache
Tomcat:

The CreateThread function failed for the following reason: Not enough
storage is available to process this command.
.

It can show up a few times per day, or only every once in a while.  From
what I can tell by Googling around, this error message might actually
have to do with us running out of system memory!  However, I'm not
certain, so I'm wondering if this means that Tomcat/JVM is running out
of memory, or Windows is (in which case Tomcat would too, of course).
In either case, does does this mean we need to move to clustering or
whatever?  The machine has about 3GB of RAM and the JVM gets half of
that allocated to it.

Thanks for any advice,
Stephen