On Thursday 28 October 2004 15:35, Shapira, Yoav wrote:
> Hi,
>
> >                             <Context path="/" docBase="app1"
>
> debug="9"
>
> Changing this one path to path="" instead of "/".
>
> Set autoDeploy/liveDeploy/deployOnStartup to false for both of your
> Hosts.  Because they share an appBase, the apps are being deployed once
> *per* Host.

That cleaned up the multiple contexts and some of the uri cross over.

After looking at Http11Processor, I realized that the service connectors did
not have an ip address setting.  That cleaned up the rest of the cross over.

I guess I thought that a reverse lookup would be done on the host names to
derive the ip.

Thanks Yoav.

Bob Tellefson
BizDash LLC