FM wrote:

Thanks,

I modified my jk2.properties but now in catalina.out I have :

INFO: APR not loaded, disabling jni components: java.io.IOException: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /usr/lib/httpd/modules/jkjni.so: /usr/lib/httpd/modules/jkjni.so: undefined symbol: apr_md5_final

How can I load APR ?

This is a common problem on Linux, I believe there are a couple of HowTo-s. Basically, when building it, you need to either manually or by modifying the Makefile, add "-lapr -laprutil" to link flags for "jkjni.so".

Nix.