Hi,

Currently, on a FC2 box, we have tomcat 5.0.25 running on port 8080 and
Apache 2.0.49 running on port 80.  Both deployments are relatively
straightforward.

Having said this, we now have the requirement to serve all web content
from port 80 only.  I have done some initial sifting on how to do this,
and have found pointers to mod_jk and mod_jk2, but not much else in
terms of documentation.

Any hints or helpers, given the server versions above, would be much
appreciated.

Thanks

..Tom