Dear all,

I am sure the list is always talking and discussing about Virtual host
(JSP) in Apache+Tomcat+Mod_jk problems. Though I need some advices from
experts or experienced people in this list.

I have
Apache 2.0.49
Tomcat - 4.1.30
Mod2_jk
Need to do some JSP virtual hosts. I have read many guides, manuals from
internet that I could find with no luck.

I think that my configuration for httpd.conf, server.xml,
workers2.properties and jk2.properties are all correct. But the problem
is virtual hosts doesnot come up. When accessing www.virtual-host-1.com
<http://www.virtual-host-1.com/>  instead Tomcat default page is shown.
I tried many different configuration with no luck. What could be the
reason for this?

I tried changing appBase, docBase, path directives in the server.xml
file.

But when I open www.virtual-host-1.com/virtual-host-1/ then it shows the
website I want to see when accessing www.virtual-host-1.com
<http://www.virtual-host-1.com/>  which is in
/Catalina_home/webapps/virtual-host-1/ directory. I tried
appBase=//Catalina_home/webapps/virtual-host-1 etc.,

Please advice me ASAP,

Thank you in advance,
Purvee