I am installing tomcat to work in conjunction with Windows 2000 server. I
believe I have done all the steps in the documentation for 'Tomcat IIS How
To'. I have verified that things are working by going to the browser on the
server and typing 'localhost/examples/jsp/index.html'. This works fine.
However, if I go to another computer that is on the same network and type
the IP address of the server followed by
'tomcat/webapps/examples/jsp/num/numguess.jsp', I get the html 'source'
displayed in my browser.
Any suggestions on where to find the solution to this? Have I missed a
critical step?

Elizabeth Riley
Division of Information Technology
Macon State College