My guess is the request was serviced by Tomcat, and took that much "time".
What did your request column tell? A huge request, file upload?

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Miehs [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: November 5, 2004 4:24 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Connection Timeout

Dear List,

In /manager/status, I occasionally see connections where the status is
'S' and the time column is huge! > 10000 ms.

Does this mean that the request is still being processed by tomcat? or
is this a request waiting to be picked up - ie: chunked....?

If so, is there any way I can set a timeout for this, as a time > 10
seconds makes very little sense with our application?

Thanks in advance,

Andrew