Well, this is amazingly frustrating.  My TC 5.0.28 running on Linux
FC2 is completely crashing about every half hr when I have a webapp
open and don't interact with it.  I no longer have a time-out element
in my web.xml so that doesn't seem to matter.  TC shutdown and restart
does not work.  Instead, I'm required to hard boot my machine.  I'm
hung just trying to access the static welcome page of any app,
although I do know that init() of the webapp I'm working on is being
called.

Eric