Hi,
One great way to approach production setups for Tomcat is one webapp per
Tomcat instance.  Restarts are then quick and easy, and no matter what
this one webapp does (OutOfMemoryErrors, malicious code, etc.) it can't
affect others you have running around because they're in a different
JVM.  The ease of setting up Tomcat standalone makes this not just
feasible, but probably recommended over a many webapps per Tomcat
instance setup.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com

and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by
anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately