De : Vinayagam [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : mercredi 10 novembre 2004 05:41
À : Tomcat Users List
Cc : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Clustering and Load balancing

Hi All!

Can any one help me abt clustering and Loadbalancing using Tomcat 5.0/later.

We have an application, Which is run on Tomcat 4.0.

Now we are going to run this application in Tomcat 5.0.

Also we are going to implements the clustering technology to our appl.

So that i need som help, How to do this.

Thanx & Regards
Vinayagam