From: Paul Taylor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 7:00 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Preventing users getting accessing to directory contents in

Tomcat

Under tomcat 4 my jsps are held in a subdiir called jsp which contains
further subdirectories
What do I put into web.xml to stop requests such as
http//localhost:8080/myapp/jsp or http//localhost:8080/myapp/jsp/info
listing the contents of the directory.

and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by
anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately