Good Morning,
   This is my first post to this site, so please go easy on me...

I am running a tomcat 4.1 standalone server and I am trying to implement an SSL
connector.  I followed the instructions and was able to successfully get it to
work with one problem:  For some reason the redirect only works when i set the
non-SSL port to 80 and the SSL port to 443. When I try any other ports
(including the default ports 8080, and 8443), it fails to redirect.

When I type https://localhost:8080 i get a page not found or other browser
error.

When I change the ports to 80 and 443 respectively, and type in
https://localhost/  it works fine.

I am running Fedora linux

Any ideas?

Thanks,