Hi all!

The J2EE 1.4 tutorial says: "The recommended file extension for the source file of a JSP page is |.jsp|. The page can be composed of a top file that includes other files that contain either a complete JSP page or a fragment of a JSP page. The recommended extension for the source file of a fragment of a JSP page is |.jspf|."

My project is growing and it would be nice for me to use this difference in extension to easier separate top files from fragment files. I precompile my jsp files using the tomcat deployer, but it won't compile my fragment files if i give them the .jspf extension, and change my jsp:include to reflect this change.

Is there a way to make the jasper2 task also include these files? I haven't found any docs on the jasper2 task anywhere. A hint to find these would be appreciated.

Regards

Trond Ziarkowski