Hi

I posted a problem a couple of days ago which I've made some progress with.

Originally my webapp ROOT.war would not unpack. I've figured out the problem was with the Context element as shown below

<Context path="" docBase="ROOT" debug="9">
<Environment name="servername" type="java.lang.String" value="dev.andrew"/>
</Context>

If I unpacked ROOT.war manually then my application worked fine.

By adding a forward slash to the path attribute as shown below

<Context path="/" docBase="ROOT" debug="9">
<Environment name="servername" type="java.lang.String" value="dev.andrew"/>
</Context>

tomcat now unpacks the WAR fine. However, my application no longer starts because it cannot find the 'servername'! Yikes!

Does anybody have any suggestions please?

Thanks again
Andrew