OK, so how would I make this test web application the root application. How is
the root web application determined when there are several web applications
that use the .xml configuration method?

I have removed path="" from the test.xml but the result is the same, blank
page. Am I supposed to call the root application ROOT?

Thanks for your time :) Allistair.

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software
Registered in England: No 2582055