On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 17:30:38 -0800, Kevin A. Burton
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Remy Maucherat wrote:
>
> >On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 17:17:28 -0800, Kevin A. Burton
> ><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >>- For all my JSPs I fetch them with the URL foo.jsp?jsp_precompile=true
> >>to trigger precompilation
> >>

> >How many JSPs must be compiled to cause problems ?
> >
> About 50 or so... it changes every time.   Sometimes I have to trigger a
> precompile twice.

I don't quite understand in which cases problems occur:
- if you ?jsp_precompile=true 50 times for the same JSP ?
- if you ?jsp_precompile=true for 50 different JSPs ?
- if you access normally 50 different JSPs (triggering compilation for
each one) ?
I would understand from your description only the second one is an
issue. Can you confirm this ?

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rémy Maucherat